This delicious, sweet white chocolate syrup is the perfect addition to any waffles or pancakes for everyone with a sweet tooth out there! It requires very few ingredients and you can whip it up in no time.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
3 tbsp butter
8 oz (225g) white chocolate
¾ cup whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pot, medium sized
- Add all the ingredients in a medium sized pot and mix until combined.
- Turn on the heat to medium-low and continue to mix until it is simmering and the sauce thickens. This will take approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Once it is done remove it from the heat.
- Transfer the syrup into a heat-proof container to let it cool.
- Enjoy on top of pancakes or waffles!