Recipes | Chocolate Syrup
Make your very own, delicious chocolate syrup in a few easy steps! This creamy, indulgent sauce is a perfect addition to any waffles or pancakes. Try it out for yourself!
¾ cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup cocoa powder
1 cup cold water
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp chili powder
pinch of salt
½ cup heavy cream
Pot, medium sized
- Combine sugars, cocoa powder, salt, and chili powder in a bowl. Add water and stir until smooth
- Turn on the heat to medium-low and continue to mix until it is simmering and the sauce thickens. This will take approximately 5 minutes.
- Once it is done remove it from the heat and add the heavy cream.
- Transfer the syrup into a heat-proof container to let it cool.
- Enjoy this syrup on Torills Table Waffle & Pancake Mixes available here.